Career Opportunities at Bagger Nation
Service Technician, Harley-Davidson Customization
Repair, customize, maintain or overhaul both customer and dealer-owned Harley-Davidson motorcycles as close to the allotted time schedule as possible with superior quality.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Service Department Operations
2. Customer Service
3. Other Duties
Inventory Control Associate / Shipping & Receiving
Bagger Nation is searching for the right person(s) to join our team at our Distribution Center in Phoenix, Arizona.
1. Configure warehouse spaces as dictated by forecast of inbound products.
2. Conduct walk-through inspections and report inventory deficiencies.
3. Ensure warehouse spaces remain organized, clean and free of obstacles.
4. Perform weekly cycle counts of assigned inventory items and report results to management.
5. Participation in activities to support LEAN initiatives.
1. Perform tasks to support assembly, packaging, material handling and facility cleaning.
2. Visual inspection of finished product.
3. Follow all SOP’s, safety guidelines and company policies and procedures relative to production.
4. Perform functional testing and finished goods inspection to ensure all products meet established quality criteria.
5. Perform other duties as required.
1. Receive product from vendors by verifying pieces received, unloading freight, analyzing shipper’s packing documents, and process receipts on computerized purchasing/inventory control system (PeachTree). Verify contents and place products in assigned warehouse location.
2. Assist in routing outside processing items to proper vendor.
3. Assist in Warehouse and Receiving activities as required and maintain a clean and organized warehouse and receiving area.
4. Assist in receiving returned goods, process RGA paperwork / transactions using the PeachTree accounting system to provide accurate and timely completion.
5. Receive, process, store and deliver other purchased goods to personnel throughout the facility.
|FOLLOW BAGGER NATION|