2007 Harley Davidson Dyna Street Bob
If you like to dial up the comforts for endless miles on the wide open road, you're in for one hell of a ride.
2007 HD Dyna Street Bob 14K Original Miles / SOLD.
This Dyna was my son, Ryan's bike that he rode for several years in pretty much stock condition while in college and then lost interest in it. I purchased it from him earlier this year so he could get a new car and figured I’d make some new parts for Dyna's on it. I even Trademarked the name "DYNAtion"!
Well, a few months before Sturgis 2 things happened, One Harley announced they were discontinuing the Dyna Chassis and two, I realized I didn't have a bike to ride to Sturgis! Everything was either on display or torn apart!
So, I decided it would be fun to thug out this Dyna with a little Yaffe thrown in for style. The result is what you see here! I powder coated most everything and Cerokoted the rest! Ryan's bike had 10K on the stock 95" but I knew I'd want more canyon shredding power for my trip. I turned to the folks at S&S and procured a 106" Hot Set Up Kit with 585 Gear Driven Cams to get things clicking! What a difference! With a little head clean-up 115 HP w matching torque was a very satisfactory result! Then I just started taking my favorites of everything and setting the bike up for a super fun 3800 mile trip to The Black Hills of Sturgis.
A set of our billet I-Beam wheels replaced the factory (heavy) spokes. Legends killer Axio & Revo suspension kits keep the rubber on the ground and provide an incredibly smooth ride. My buddy Nick Trask makes some super cool performance goodies so adding his Assault Air Cleaner, Pipe and Skid Plate was the obvious choice. Now, you may have realized that I've become somewhat of a Bagger guy. I'm a little spoiled when it comes to the conveniences and comfort of a Road Glide fairing.
So, I decided to add a RWD FXRT Fairing kit at the last minute (literally) and of course I needed Audio, Navigation and Radar for weather right? That's where I went off the deep end! With the help of my pal Rick at CAW we designed a Magnetic, Kenetic docking station for my Samsung Note 8 that would provide me with all the tech goodies I needed! It's grafted right into the fairing so my nav screen is right in my face. The blue tooth functions allow me to stream audio, music, directions even phone calls right into my helmet! Pretty Trick right? One better the phone mounts magnetically and charges kinetically so there's no wires or visible mounting! When you get off the bike you just snap the phone of the magnet and take it with you! Just like a regular phone. (Yes, the phone is included)
Lastly, I had to make the bike stand out a bit so I added a few gold Cerokote accents to the cosmetic finishes. I had Christine & Bob Jr. Le Pera stitch me up a wicked comfortable seat w gold accent stitch. Brian Klock sent me a Flare which totally keeps the wind at bay and most important, I fitted a set of our incredibly comfortable Monkey Sport Bars that fit the fairing perfectly and surrounded them with Yaffe accessories like Grips, Mirrors, Levers and our New Weld Wing Super Clamp.
All & All the bike came out fantastic and I had one of the most memorable Sturgis trips I can remember. The bike is super comfortable, shreds canyons, turns heads and someone may or may not have clocked me doing 130 through Wyoming? I guess we'll never know...
I figure I've sunk over 30K (parts & labor/ paint & powder) into this bike in the few months I worked on it before my Sturgis Trip. I've ridden it on the 3800 mile Sturgis ride and then last week to Pine Top (400 miles) so it's got 4200 on the new 106" Engine... Don't need to sell it but I figured somebody might really enjoy it and with all the new Bagger parts and M8 Softail parts I'm working on its most likely going to sit around a lot which is a shame.
Hopefully someone will enjoy it like I have...
For More Info please call or email us at:
(602) 840-4205 | Mon-Fri 6-2:30
Bonus! This bike is offered as a private sale (No sales tax or additional fees!) Still under full factory warranty!
RWD FXRT Fairing w Custom Body Accents & Grills
One-Off Samsung 8 Docking Station Integrated into Fairing
Magnetic Media Mounting w Kinetic Charging
Allows Full Navigation, Blue Tooth, Radar functions etc...
Dynojet Power Vision Tuner custom mounted in fairing for on the fly diagnotics and tuning
Yaffe Never Night LED Headlight w Halo Ring
Yaffe Lightning Boltz Daytime Running Lights w Amber Signals
Klock Flare Tinted Windshield
Fairing Bracket Lowered 2"
- 106" S&S Big Bore Kit w 585 Gear Driven Cams (Gold Cerokote Cylinders)
- HD Heads Ported /Blacked Out
- Upper Rocker Boxes, Horn, Pushrod Tubes, Cam Cover, Lifter Blocks, Tanny Top & Side Covers Black Texture Powder Coated
- Mid Controls, Passenger Peg Mounts, Highway Peg Mounts Black Texture Powder Coated
- Rear Fender Struts, Belt Guard Black Texture Powder Coated
- 19x2.15" Front Yaffe I-Beam Forged Wheel w new 100/90 Michelin Tire
- Matching 15' Jagged Edge Performance Brake Disc
- 16x5" Rear Yaffe I-Beam Forged Wheel w new 180/55 Michelin Tire
- Textured Black Fork Legs w Gloss Black Coated Seal Covers
- Yaffe Domino Yaxle Black Accent Cut
- Legends Axio Nitrogen Cartridge Fork Internals
- Legends Revo-A Gold Performance Rear Suspension
- HD Brushed Mid Glide 49mm Triple Trees
- Gold Cerokote Stem Cover
- HD 1.5" Risers / Gold Cerokote
- Yaffe Monkey Sport Bars
- Yaffe Stash Tube Grip System (Speed Freak)
- Matching Rider, Passenger & Highway Pegs
- Yaffe Weld Wing Super Clamp / Gold Cerokote
- Yaffe Race Levers
- Yaffe Power Mirrors
- HD Flush Pop-Up Fuel Cap w LED Level Indicator
- Trask Assault Chin / Skid Guard
- Trask Assault Air Cleaner
- Trask Assault Stainless Exhaust System
- Leather Pro Detachable Locking Sport Bags
- LePera Custom Leather & Gel Daytona Seat w Adjustable Removable Rider Backrest (Black w Contrast Gold Diamond Stitch)
- Kuryakyn LED Taillight w Integral Turn Signals
- Kuryakyn Laydown License Plate Holder
- HD CVO Tank Emblems