Paul Yaffe’s Bagger Nation, a premier manufacturer of custom motorcycles, is hiring at our facility in Phoenix!
Our Technicians prepare fiberglass molds used in the manufacturing of our premium aftermarket Harley parts.
Support the Fiberglass shop by being able to complete all tasks and participate in job rotation for work duties.
- Prepare fiberglass molds by cleaning, release coating, or gel coating. Use chemicals, spray guns, and other hand tools as necessary.
- Roll fiberglass pans with resin tools, making sure to eliminate air pockets.
- Trim fiberglass flashing from the edge of pan molds.
- Maintain pan molds such that minimal damage occurs to the molds, including using the proper procedures for cleaning pan molds and using a mold release agent.
- Work with Team to reach department productivity and quality goals.
- Perform routine equipment maintenance.
- Perform individual quality checks on work done within the department.
- Rework and/or repair pans or other components as necessary.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English and follow verbal instructions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of mold making, lamination, layup, one-off parts, manufacturing, and general fiberglass repairs
This position primarily works in a loud shop environment. This position may be exposed to exhaust fumes, potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning solvents, as well as other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department, and occasionally exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
• Paid Time Off
• Health Benefits
• Employee discounts
• Paid on a Weekly Basis
• Advancement Opportunities
• 8-hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• 6:00a to 2:30p
• One location
IF INTERESTED, SEND US AN EMAIL & INCLUDE YOUR RESUME