Join Bagger Nation on the High Seas Rally October 29th – November 5th, 2022
- No deposit until October 1, 2021
- Spread your payments over 10 months with no interest
- $100 off the price of your cabin with promocode BAGGER.
- All-Inclusive – including alcohol, food, all concerts and entertainment on board.
- All guests receive a deluxe drink package at no charge
- Everyone onboard will be automatically entered to win the custom bike built by Xavier Muriel of Providence Cycle Worx
Activities included in the cabin price
- Luxury cruise ship travel to amazing locations unreachable by bike. Wake up in new tropical destinations every day. We have 2 private islands on our itinerary.
- Full concerts from headliners Colt Ford, Foghat and Molly Hatchet (they each perform 2 shows so every guest is guaranteed a seat in the main theater.) Our other great entertainers Black
- Smoke Sinners, Steel Rod, Kevin Hamel and Dueling Pianos will perform multiple times in multiple venues to help keep the good times going!
- Cycle Source Magazine will be there for mini bike races, a virtual bike show, live Grease and Gears Garage Tutorials
- Custom builders – Paul Yaffe, Xavier Muriel, Tom Keefer, Chris Callen, Rick Bray and Jason Hallman will be onboard hosting talks and showing off their work
- Theme night parties – Pirate Takeover Day, High Seas Halloween, Salute to Service Day, The Biker Ball (leather formal night.) For more details: https://www.highseasrally.com/theme-nights/
- Contests and Games – Bingo, Best Tattoo, Costume contests, Best Beard, Topless Man, Treasured Chest, Belly Smacker, Scream Queen
- Raffles and auctions – Over $75000 raised on the last cruise during live and silent auctions for the dialysis fund. Over $200,000 in cash won by guests through various raffles.
- Vendors -Bad Girls Bling, Bandana’s by Michelle, Biker’s RX, Heated 4U Clothing, Kirsh Helmets, Metal Urgency, MotorMarc Art,
Amped up charity aspect:
- For the last 20 years HSR has supported dialysis patients by providing 10 of them with an all-expense paid trip complete with the necessary medical equipment and staff.
- New for 2022 – HSR will also bring Wounded Warriors on board through Wounded Warrior Project
Top to bottom cabin amenities:
We’ve only really got 3 types of cabins left – suites, cabins with balconies and inside cabins. Here are the amenities you can push for Suites and Balconies, but truthfully we tend to have so much going on during the week you’ll hardly spend time in your cabin.
- Suites – We have 3 owners suites, 1 two bedroom grand suite and less than 40 Junior suites, so book now before they are gone! Escape from the non-stop action of the cruise to your spacious suite with private balcony, king or queen size beds and sitting area. Amenities: Luxurious Bedding with pillow top mattress and pillow menu, bathtub and shower, vanity area, hair dryer and bathrobe, Officer Welcome at terminal and Escort Onboard, Round-the-clock Stateroom Attendant, Nightly Turn-Down Service, 24-Hour Room Service (a late-night service charge applies), Interactive TV & Movies.
- Balcony cabins — Great selection currently available. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the open ocean from your balcony (complete with 2 chairs and table for enjoying a sunset cocktail or your morning coffee.) Cabins Includes two twin beds or one queen-sized bed (your Stateroom Attendant can coordinate), with sitting area, Private Balcony, Luxurious Bedding, private bath with shower, vanity area, and hair dryer, 24-Hour Room Service (a late-night service charge applies), Round-the-clock Stateroom Attendant, Nightly Turn-Down Service, Interactive TV & Movies.