HEADLIGHT ANGLE CORRECTION RING FOR SRT RAKED BATWING FAIRINGS
The Headlight Angle Correction Ring makes returning your headlight back to its normal position after raking your Bagger easy!
PYO:HCR-14L Headlight Angle Correction Ring, SRT Batwing Fairings MORE DETAILS & NEXT STEP BELOW!
7″ HEADLIGHT ANGLE CORRECTION RING
For Raked “SRT” Batwing Fairings
Simply remove your headlight from the fairing, insert our Headlight Angle Correction Ring, and bolt it on! Your headlight attaches to our raked adaptor ring in the same fashion it attached to your fairing! What could be simpler? The Headlight Angle Correction Ring fits batwing fairing models 1992 to present and is a direct bolt-on application. If you have raked a NON-SRT (Steam Roller Touring Kit) then please use the Headlight Angle Correction Ring for Standard raked Batwing fairings.
• Rake rings wedge shape corrects headlight angle on Batwing Fairings
• Injection-molded ABS plastic (same material as your fairing)
• Works on most applications where the headlight angle cannot be corrected back down to the road after raking the bike
• Easy to paint if desired
• Wedge shape corrects headlight angle on Batwing Fairings
• Comes in a flat black finish that virtually disappears when installed
• Includes the necessary hardware
• Patent Pending
What rotor & wheel spacers do you need?
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 2 in|
MATERIAL: ABS plastic (same material as your fairing)
PRODUCT NAME: Headlight Correction Ring
SPECIFIC APPLICATION: Yes