SEAT DOCK KIT FOR REAR FENDERS
Bagger Nations New “Seat Doc” custom seat anchor makes simple work out of creating a solid mounting area for your seat on almost any custom rear fender. The Seat Doc is CNC machined from stainless steel and simply “bolts” in creating a stainless docking surface that also protect your expensive custom paint. Simply drill a hole and bolt it in! It’s that easy!
MORE DETAILS BELOW!
Rear Fender Standard Seat Dock
REAR FENDER SEAT DOCKING HARDWEAR KIT
Our easy-to-install, quick-fix “Seat Doc” system creates a semi-permanent solid mount surface that not only works great but also looks super clean too! The “Seat Doc” simply requires a 7/16 hole for mounting. The “Seat Doc” works great on all steel, composite, or plastic fenders. It works perfectly when replacing lost or broken seat hold-down fasteners not to mention, it’s the best looking, cleanest method for bolting your custom seat down. All needed hardware is included. Easy 10-minute install.
- The “Seat Doc” simply requires a 7/16 hole in the fender for mounting
- Easy-to-install “Quick Fix” system creates a semi-permanent solid mount area
- Works great on steel, composite, and plastic fenders
- Perfect for replacing lost or broken seat hold-down fasteners
- All needed hardware is included
- Looks super clean too!
- Lifetime Warranty
- Instructions are available at the top of the page
NOTE: The thread is the same as stock HOWEVER, the factory fastener may not be long enough.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 1 in|