HEEL LEVER ELIMINATOR
Some riders don’t use the rear-heel shift lever that comes on H-D touring models with factory floorboards. They would rather have the extra room on the floorboard. Now, you can eliminate it with the Heel Lever Eliminator!
MORE DETAILS BELOW!
Heel Lever Eliminator
For Touring 1996-Present
Paul designed this neat billet adapter that allows you to remove the unwanted heel lever. If you just take off the heel lever, it will leave the splines exposed and can catch your laces, preventing you from putting your left foot down at a stop. The Bagger Nation Heel Lever Eliminator (HLE) allows you to replace the heel lever by sliding in the HLE and then slide on the toe shift lever to the end of the splined shift shaft, putting your foot in a more comfortable position, making it look CLEAN. Machined from 6061 T-6 aluminum and available plated in chrome or powder-coated black.
- Allows you to remove the heel lever while keeping the shift shaft in proper alignment
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and brilliantly chrome-plated or black power-coated.
- It allows you to delete your heel lever & put the toe shift lever in a better position
- It won’t catch your shoelaces as the open splines would, or an endcap could
- Allows you to use more of your floorboard
- Easy Install!
- Made in the U.S.A
NOTE: We recommend BLUE LOCTITE® When reinstalling your Shift Lever back on the bike.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Prices are subject to change.
|5 × 5 × 5 in