See the wide range of parts and accessories Paul Yaffe has come up with for your Bagger, M8 Softail, Dyna, & Sportster.
DIMPLE DIE CHIN SPOILER (Fits 2009-Present Touring Models)View Product
CHIN SPOILER ADAPTOR (For 09-16 Touring)View Product
OEM MONKEY BARS 1¼” Diameter, 1¼” Clamp area (2015 – Present Road Glides)View Product
CAFE FRONT FENDER KITS FOR M8 LOW RIDER-S & Low Rider-ST (Steel or Super Light Composite)View Product
SWOOP SADDLEBAGS INCLUDES BUILT-IN SKID BLOCKS (2014-Present Touring)View Product
M8 SOFTAIL DIGITAL INSTRUMENT MODULE HARNESS (M8 Softails Only)View Product
SWOOP 3-PIECE STRETCHED REAR END KITS (2014-Present Factory Stretched/CVO & Stock Bags)View Product
UP COMING EVENTS
10th Anniversary Dry Heat Run April 8th, 2022 at 9:00AM
We’re back!! Come ride with hundreds of fellow rally goers and the Hamsters, a custom motorcycle group whose members include some very famous names in the industry. This year is the 10th annual Hamster ride with proceeds to benefit the Lifescape Children’s Care Hospital. Please join some of our favorite Hamsters such as Donnie Smith, the Ness Family, Dave & Jodi Perewitz, Nick Trask, Miguel Samaniego, and of course Suzy & Paul Yaffe for a fantastic day of fun, riding & rock & roll!!
Registration will be at Monterra @ WestWorld 16601 N Pima Rd. in Scottsdale from 9:00 am – 10:30 am. Breakfast & Beverages will be available for purchase on the beautiful Monterra patio pre-ride. The ride will depart at 10:30. After a scenic ride through our desert foothills, the event-hosted lunch will be served at a top-secret party spot exclusively for ride participants!! Map and entry credentials provided on the day of registration.
This awesome party venue has plenty of parking in the back, as well as ice-cold, frosty beverages, live music, a full menu (in case you want something other than hosted lunch), and an opportunity to spend the afternoon, “Hamster Style” with hundreds of fellow riders! The run will wrap at Arizona Bike Week!!
Registration Fee includes: Ride with the Hamsters / Lunch at the secret venue / A wristband that will allow you to return to the PowerYard at Arizona Bike Week as many times as you’d like throughout the week.
Concert tickets are sold separately.
10th Anniversary of Yaffe’s Baddest Bagger in Arizona!
Yaffe’s Baddest Bagger is open to ALL HD “FL” and “FX” series rubber isolated touring models (Road King, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Ultra Glide, FXRT, FXRP, FXRD, FXDXT, FLSB) as well as any other brand that celebrates the touring segment with saddlebags.
Got something unique? Bring it! We’d love to see it!
Class Trophies for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place / Specialty Trophies / Yaffe’s Baddest Bagger in ARIZONA gets a Championship Ring & Trophy as well as $500 in cash from Arizona Bike Week!
Class Awards -Bikes entering the show will be categorized in one of the following four classes by Bagger Nation Staff
STOCK CLASS: No Frame Modification | Bolt-On accessories, & Paint
MODIFIED CLASS: Bolt-On accessories | Light Frame Modifications | Larger wheels
PERFORMANCE CLASS: Performance-minded (Track/Race/Stunt)
PRO/RADICAL CLASS: Frame Mods | Big Wheels (Tall or Wide) | Major body modification | Major Fabrication
Featuring Legendary Guest Judges: JC Mason, Fred Van de Perre, Nick Trask, Chris & Heather Callen, & Paul Yaff
BEST PAINT – Rolling Art, JC Mason Pick
BEST ATTENTION TO DETAIL – BAB USA, Flash Pick
MOST INNOVATIVE – Paul Yaffe Pick
TRASK PERFORMANCE AWARD – Trask Performance, Nick Trask Pick
CYCLE SOURCE EDITORS AWARD – Cycle Source Editors Chris & Heather Callen Pick
LAW TIGERS & ADAM SANDOVAL AWARD – Ari Levenbaum & Adam Sandoval pick
ARIZONA BIKE WEEK – The Peoples Pick
YAFFE’S BADDEST BAGGER – Will, of course, be selected by Paul Yaffe!
Bikes will be judged on Fit & Finish / Level of Difficulty / Fabrication / Design / Innovation / Detail / Practicality / Upholstery / Paint etc…
Entry into Yaffe’s Baddest Bagger Show is $50 per bike. A Yaffe’s Baddest Bagger T-Shirt and Commemorative Event Sticker are included in your entry fee. Size L – XXL
We are pleased to announce that Yaffe’s Baddest Bagger is a “not for profit” event and that all proceeds benefit our 501-C3 partner, Bikers Against Bullies USA.
THIS IS A CELEBRATION OF CUSTOM BIKE BUILDERS AND THEIR CRAFT! LET US ENJOY EACH OTHER’S HARD WORK, & CRAFTSMANSHIP WHILE RAISING MONEY FOR A GREAT CAUSE AND…
PARTY ARIZONA STYLE!
Registration from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
Judging from 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm
Awards 3:00 pm next to the HANDLEBAR SALOON
Arizona Bike Week 2022 April 6 to 10 at West World of Scottsdale
Join Bagger Nation on the High Seas Rally October 29th – November 5th, 2022
One ALL-INCLUSIVE price gets you:
- No deposit until October 1, 2021
- Spread your payments over ten months with no interest
- $100 off the price of your cabin with promo code BAGGER.
- All-Inclusive – including alcohol, food, all concerts, and entertainment onboard.
- All guests receive a deluxe drink package at no charge
- Everyone onboard will be automatically entered to win the custom bike built by Xavier Muriel of Providence Cycle Worx
Activities included in the cabin price
- Luxury cruise ships travel to amazing locations unreachable by bike. Wake up in new tropical destinations every day. We have two private islands on our itinerary.
- Full concerts from headliners Colt Ford, Foghat, and Molly Hatchet (they each perform two shows, so every guest is guaranteed a seat in the main theater.) Our other great entertainers Black
- Smoke Sinners, Steel Rod, Kevin Hamel, and Dueling Pianos will perform multiple times in multiple venues to help keep the good times going!
- Cycle Source Magazine will be there for mini bike races, a virtual bike show, live Grease and Gears Garage Tutorials.
- Custom builders – Paul Yaffe, Xavier Muriel, Tom Keefer, Chris Callen, Rick Bray, and Jason Hallman will be onboard hosting talks and showing off their work.
- Theme night parties – Pirate Takeover Day, High Seas Halloween, Salute to Service Day, The Biker Ball (leather formal night.) For more details: https://www.highseasrally.com/theme-nights/
- Contests and Games – Bingo, Best Tattoo, Costume contests, Best Beard, Topless Man, Treasured Chest, Belly Smacker, Scream Queen
- Raffles and auctions – Over $75000 was raised on the last cruise during live and silent auctions for the dialysis fund. Over $200,000 in cash won by guests through various raffles.
- Vendors -Bad Girls Bling, Bandana’s by Michelle, Biker’s RX, Heated 4U Clothing, Kirsh Helmets, Metal Urgency, MotorMarc Art,
Amped up charity aspect:
- For the last 20 years, HSR has supported dialysis patients by providing 10 of them with an all-expense-paid trip complete with the necessary medical equipment and staff.
- New for 2022 – HSR will also bring Wounded Warriors on board through the Wounded Warrior Project
Top to bottom cabin amenities:
We’ve only really got three types of cabins left – suites, cabins with balconies, and inside cabins. Here are the amenities you can push for Suites and Balconies, but truthfully we tend to have so much going on during the week you’ll hardly spend time in your cabin.
- Suites – We have three owners’ suites, one two-bedroom grand suite, and less than 40 Junior suites, so book now before they are gone! Escape from the non-stop action of the cruise to your spacious suite with a private balcony, king or queen-size beds, and sitting area. Amenities: Luxurious Bedding with pillow top mattress and pillow menu, bathtub and shower, vanity area, hairdryer and bathrobe, Officer Welcome at the terminal and Escort Onboard, Round-the-clock Stateroom Attendant, Nightly Turn-Down Service, 24-Hour Room Service (a late-night service charge applies), Interactive TV & Movies.
- Balcony cabins — Great selection currently available. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the open ocean from your balcony (complete with two chairs and a table for enjoying a sunset cocktail or your morning coffee.) Cabins include two twin beds or one queen-sized bed (your Stateroom Attendant can coordinate), with sitting area, Private Balcony, Luxurious Bedding, private bath with shower, vanity area, and hairdryer, 24-Hour Room Service (a late-night service charge applies), Round-the-clock Stateroom Attendant, Nightly Turn-Down Service, Interactive TV & Movies.